YOu MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
(In some cases, failure to do so may result in loss of deposit and / or additional fees.)
• I agree to read the description and class information BEFORE signing up.
• Keep It Real Acting Studios requires AT LEAST a 7 day cancellation notice before the start of class to be eligible for any refund. If I wish to cancel, I must contact the office prior to 7 days before class is scheduled to begin($10 processing fee for the Agency One Day Workshop is assessed) NO REFUND is given if canceling occurs after the 7 day period.
• I will read the information in the confirmation email I will receive once registered for class; this includes our address & parking instructions and other pertinent information such as class start date and time.
• I understand that Transfers are NOT Keep It Real Acting Studios policy.
• I understand that discounts may be offered, and expiration dates are effective for each discount. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
• I understand that the refund and make-up policy is subject to Keep It Real Acting’s discretion & will only be considered if the missed class is due to a booking where I will be on set during class times.
Make-Up Class Policy:
• As a general rule, we do not offer make up classes.
• If you have to miss a class due to booking acting work, excluding extra work, you will be refunded, less the $10 processing fee. Call sheet must be provided to office before refund is issued.
• I understand Keep It Real Acting Studios reserves the right to substitute the advertised instructor if the instructor has to cancel for professional or personal reasons. They will be replaced with a qualified professional.
• Bounced check fee is $30.00.
• This is a class/workshop/showcase and is not a job interview or audition or representation opportunity whatsoever. The presence of any teacher, casting director/associate, agent or manager is neither a guarantee nor a promise of employment or representation. It is NOT an audition nor employment/representation opportunity. The intent of the class/workshop/showcase is solely educational, a learning and networking experience.