YOu MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
(In some cases, failure to do so may result in loss of deposit and / or additional fees.)
• I agree to read the description and class information BEFORE signing up.
• I understand that Keep It Real Acting Studios accepts a deposit of 50% of the cost of class, and by paying the deposit I agree to pay the remaining amount before class on the first day.
• I must bring cash or check for the remaining balance if I did not pay in full. If I use a credit card, there may be a small processing fee in addition to the balance.
• Keep It Real Acting Studios requires AT LEAST a 7 day cancellation notice before the start of class to be eligible for any refund. If I wish to cancel, I must contact the office prior to 7 days before class is scheduled to begin, and only a processing fee of $35.00 will be accessed ($10 processing fee for The Castable Actor and for The Business of Acting.) NO REFUND is given if canceling occurs after the 7 day period.
• I will read the information in the confirmation email I will receive once registered for class; this includes our address & parking instructions and other pertinent information such as class start date and time.
• I understand that Transfers are NOT Keep It Real Acting Studios policy.
• NO transfers. NO refunds. NO exceptions.
• I understand that discounts may be offered, and expiration dates are effective for each discount. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
• I understand that the refund and make-up policy is subject to Keep It Real Acting’s discretion & will only be considered if the missed class is due to a booking where I will be on set during class times.
Make-Up Class Policy:
• As a general rule, we do not offer make up classes.
• If I have to miss a class due to booking acting work, excluding extra work, and have to film during class time, I may make up that class by attending that corresponding class during the next session. Call sheet must be provided. Example: If you miss Week 4 of class, you may attend the Week 4 class during the next session. If the class is not full, I may participate. If the class is full, I may audit. I will provide a call sheet to Keep it Real Acting as proof of on set work. Please contact the office ahead of time when scheduling a make-up class. Outside of these circumstances, a fee will be applied to the make-up class.
• I understand Keep It Real Acting Studios reserves the right to substitute the advertised instructor if the instructor has to cancel for professional or personal reasons. They will be replaced with a qualified professional.
• Bounced check fee is $30.00.
• This is a class/workshop/showcase and is not a job interview or audition or representation opportunity whatsoever. The presence of any teacher, casting director/associate, agent or manager is neither a guarantee nor a promise of employment or representation. It is NOT an audition nor employment/representation opportunity. The intent of the class/workshop/showcase is solely educational, a learning and networking experience.