YOu MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING BEFORE REGISTERING FOR CLASS.
(In some cases, failure to do so may result in loss of deposit and / or additional fees.)
• I agree to read the description and class information BEFORE signing up.
• Automatic billing is used for theatrical classes and my credit card will be charged monthly once enrolled.
• 3 month minimum enrollment required.
• Keep It Real Acting Studios requires AT LEAST a 14 day cancellation notice for theatrical classes, If I plan to not attend the next monthly session. Without a 14-day notice, my card will still be charged for the following month. No exceptions. NO refunds
• I may begin attending class once my first payment is received.
• I will read the information in the confirmation email I will receive once registered for class; this includes our address & parking instructions and other pertinent information such as class start date and time.
• I understand that Transfers are NOT Keep It Real Acting Studios policy.
• NO transfers. NO refunds. NO exceptions.
• I understand that discounts may be offered, and expiration dates are effective for each discount. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers.
• I understand that the refund and make-up policy is subject to Keep It Real Acting’s discretion & will only be considered if the missed class is due to a booking where I will be on set during class times. (Background work is not included. Proof of work must be produced, ie. Call sheet with your name on it.)
Make-Up Class Policy:
• Contact the office for make-up policy.
• I understand Keep It Real Acting Studios reserves the right to substitute the advertised instructor if the instructor has to cancel for professional or personal reasons. They will be replaced with a qualified professional.
• Bounced check fee is $30.00.
• This is a class/workshop/showcase and is not a job interview or audition or representation opportunity whatsoever. The presence of any teacher, casting director/associate, agent or manager is neither a guarantee nor a promise of employment or representation. It is NOT an audition nor employment/representation opportunity. The intent of the class/workshop/showcase is solely educational, a learning and networking experience.